[TRNSYS-users] Problem With Type 88

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Fri May 11 06:16:20 PDT 2007

Dear Trnsys Users,

I have convergence problem with Type 88 when I connect the Input 2
"Humidity ratio of ventilation air".

In my program, the external air humidity ratio is obtained after
connecting Type 109-TMY (meteo file) with Type 33e (Psychrometrics: Dry
Bulb and Relative Humidity Known). The first output of Type 33e gives
the Humidity Ratio. But when I connect this output to Type 88 Input 2
(Humidity ratio of ventilation air) an error specify that the maximum
number of warning allowed per simulation is exceeded.

The warning message is written below :
   / The referenced UNIT /(Type 88)/ has called the PSYCHROMETRICS
routine witha humidity ratio above the saturation humidity ratio for the
given  dry bulb temperature. The air was assumed saturated at the given
dry bulb temperature and the humidity ratio set for this condition.

/If I don't use Type 88 Input 2 ( which defines Humidity ration of
ventilation air) the simulation runs correctly...
/
/Does anyone know why this error appears? May I connect other Type 88
inputs, or specify other Type 88 parameters?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best regards

Adrien

Adrien JEZEQUEL