[TRNSYS-users] help

Liu, Ming - liumy008 Ming.Liu at postgrads.unisa.edu.au
Thu May 10 20:32:58 PDT 2007

Dear Trnsys-users,

I am learning using Trnsys to simulate a cooling system. The cooling
system is used to provide cooling for a refrigerated truck. My trouble
is I can not find a proper component to simulate the cooled space of the
refrigerated truck. The size of the cooled space is 3m*2m*1.8m. There
are several building load models in Trnsys: TYPE12, TYPE19, TYPE56 and
TYPE88. Which one do you think is more suitable for my case? Or do you
know is there any other component can used instead of the building load
model? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Cherry