[TRNSYS-users] problem after the update TRNSYS16.01

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Thu May 10 00:48:36 PDT 2007

Dear Bertrand,

I have encounter the same error in the past, when I uploaded the TRNSYS
version 16. In order to avoid it, you have to copy all *.dll files from
you old userlib directory in "ReleaseDLLS" and "DebugDLLs" directories.

After doing that, I haven't encounter that error anymore. I hope it will
work for you.

Best regards

Adrien

tchanche fankam bertrand a écrit :
> Dear all,
> I have updated my version of trnsys 16 but it does not work. The
> message below appears when i try to run any project.
>
> *ERROR 1000*
> *check the list file for more information*
>
> and in the list file it is written;
> TRNSYS MESSAGE 196: with the release of TNSYS 16.1 drop-in dlls must
> be located in \ReleaseDlls or in \DebugDlls subdirectory of Userlib.
>
> Please, Can anyone explain to me what i should do to solve the problem,
> Thanks in advance,
> yours,
>

> ------------------------
> TCHANCHE FANKAM Bertrand