[TRNSYS-users] Effect of outdoor conditions on building load calculation

mathaase at hkusua.hku.hk mathaase at hkusua.hku.hk
Wed May 2 19:37:29 PDT 2007

Dear CK,

you have to use simulation studio and assemble type56 with a weather
data type (e.g. type109) which will use hourly weather data from
database (plus some type for output). Which Trnsys version are you
using? I could give you a quick grip on TRNSYS16... since I am based
in the same uni (Department of Architecture) if you want.

Best regards
Mat

----- Message from h8304506 at hkusua.hku.hk ---------