[TRNSYS-users] invalid floating point

Hartl Michael Michael.Hartl at arsenal.ac.at
Fri Mar 30 07:33:29 PDT 2007

Hello TRNSYS-Users,

I have been creating a simple model of a radiative heater.
Unfortunatelly I get the error "invalid floating point" while running this modell. To solve the equation of the outlet temperature of the radiator I applied the Newton-method and I guess the iteration I wrote is incorrect.

I attached the source code for the case anybody would like to look through!

I appreciate every sugesstion to get this model work!!

Thanks in advance,
Michael