[TRNSYS-users] Linking to the TRNSYS DLL

Steven Long stevenlong at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 16:58:47 PDT 2007

Diego,

I'm making this change for SRCC.  We run a separate front end program that
runs 1000s of simulations in batch mode using a separate piece of software
that handles many things that support ratings generation.  As such, I need
to be able to use our existing software, which I had running TRNSYS 15, and
just need to be able to have it run TRNSYS 16.  In TRNSYS 15, with a
different compiler, I just used one line item for the DLL import and had no
problems importing, but now I'm running into the external reference error.

Thanks,

Steven Long, P.E.