[TRNSYS-users] Is this a bug of Type 109-user?

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Mon Mar 26 13:59:39 PDT 2007

Dear Jianhua,

Which version are you using?  We made several fixes to Type109 in
version 16.01.000.  I ran the example with the current version
16.01.0002, and I was not able to reproduce the error.
I would recommend that you contact your distributor for instructions to
download the latest version.
Best regards,

Diego