[TRNSYS-users] Regarding producing exe file

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 09:07:15 PDT 2007

Dear All;

I've followed the instruction in the manual vol. 7 about creating the distributable. however, the generated exe file doesn't adequate for my requirment. in fact, when I run the created exe file from the command line it will open dialog box contain information about Trnsys which needs to press ok, and then will appear another dialog box to open trd file, and then you need to run the program by pressing F8 for example.

my question is: is it possible to get rid of all those dialog boxes and running mannually (by pressing F8)n as well. in which the program can be run directly from the command line in just one press.

In other words, i want to run the exe file (obtained from trnsys) from other program (java for example) and will called for many times (100 times).

I hope my question is clear

Thanks in advance

Abdunnabi