[TRNSYS-users] Changing the role of a standard component

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri Mar 23 07:35:30 PDT 2007

Dear Papia,

Changing a component is more than changing the proforma.  You need to
change the mathematical formulation, which is done in a Fortran compiler.
If you need to modify a standard component, please feel free to send me
a more detailed description of what you need and I may be able to help you.
Best regards,

Diego

--
Diego A. Arias