[TRNSYS-users] Weather file

FAURE Xavier xavier.faure at cstb.fr
Thu Mar 22 03:43:55 PDT 2007

Dear Fabien,

You can easily read weather data that you want. TYPE-109-user will generate
for you climate data considering several inputs (beam and diffuse radiation
are needed on a surface to define radiation on any tilted surface for
example). The inputs and way that TRNSys will read are explained in Mat.ref.
manuel chap 5.14.

You can also use Type9 to read data at a specified time step or use Type16
to read solar data.

Regards

Xavier Faure

CSTB