[TRNSYS-users] Error when opening Listing File

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Thu Mar 15 10:33:24 PDT 2007

Dear TRNSYS User's,

I have recently encountered a redundant error which happened after
failed simulation. When I try to open the "Listing File" to see error
source, an error message occurs and Simulation Studio is automatically
shut down .

This error is quite recent. It appears after downloading French Adds on
from CSTB Software, and updating TRNSYS last version .

Does anyone encounter the same problem? What may I do? Probably not to
make mistake in Simulation Studio....

Best Regards,

Adrien

Adrien JEZEQUEL