[TRNSYS-users] Forcing Functions and Weather Data Files

Samuele ozzysam at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 02:50:48 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I'm trying to simulate a simple system in which there is a pump and a linear parabolic concentrator but I don't have enough information for:

- build a forcing function for the pump by which it can work from 6 am to 18 pm and only if beam radiation is higher than a fixed value;

- update values of direct normal radiation in the weather data file, or create a new weather data file ( with inputs I would insert ) which could be read by Trnsys.

Could anyone give me any advices?

Thanks in advance,
                              Samuele Mazzei.