[TRNSYS-users] Type 155 -TRNSYS/MATLAB

Sophie Masson smasson at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 13 14:54:58 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I would like to call Matlab in my TRNSYS simulation to model a fan coil
controller.
When I run the "calling Matlab example", a error message appears. TRNSYS
is not able to find the Type 155.dll . The proforma and the code of Type
155 are enclosed in my TRNSYS folder, so should I compile the code and
create the type155.dll?

I have found documentation online on how to install the type 155 for the
TRNSYS 15 version. But I would like to know if the quick start and
computer setup instructions for the version 15 can be used for version 16.

Thanks,

Sophie

--
Sophie V. Masson