[TRNSYS-users] About Type 194 Pluggin

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri Mar 9 13:28:21 PST 2007

Dear Jean-Pierre,
You do not need that file to run the application.  Just select the
module from the list of available modules, and click on the button
'Calculate'.
After you run it once, the button 'Save Inputs' becomes active. You can
use it to store the settings that you used for future references.  The
reason for this feature is that solving for the 5-reference parameters
requires the solution of a set of very complex non linear equations.
You usually need good guess values to reach a solution.
We found some bugs in the version of the application that was released
with TRNSYS16.01.0000, which will be fixed in the next release.  This
release should be ready in a couple of weeks.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Best regards,

Diego