[TRNSYS-users] Equation use...

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Mar 8 11:09:15 PST 2007

"I`m looking for any good tool giving complete information about the
calculator, for the use of [NEW EQUATION] within simulation studio...(I
trying to put conditions in my equations, and I didn't find
enagh explanation in the manuel...)"

Why don't you give us an example of the conditions you'd like to use and
we'll show you how to do it using TRNSYS equations.  This might provide
helpful to other users as well.  There is a nice description of the TRNSYS
equation commands in the manual (not the manual for the studio).

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

2916 Marketplace Drive - Suite 104