[TRNSYS-users] Request

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Mar 8 09:28:43 PST 2007

I'm new in Trnsys and I'd like to know how to use Type 536 (Tess models:
linear parabolic concentrator): I need some examples in which this Type is
connected with the right type
which reads the data solar system. Could anyone tell me anything?

There is an example that gets installed with the TESS Libraries which
shows the connections between the LPC and the weather data.  .\Tess
Models\Studio Projects\Solar\Type536.tpf if I remember correctly.

As the model only takes beam radiation and the incidence angle the
connections are pretty easy.  Set up the new Type 15 to read the weather
data, specify the slope, tracking option, azimuth etc and then connect the
outputs (ambient temperature, beam radiation for surface and incidence
angle for surface) to the corresponding inputs into the LPC model.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

2916 Marketplace Drive - Suite 104