[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri Jun 8 07:43:21 PDT 2007

Dear Christos,

There are many variables that you can change in Type56 from TrnEdit:
those are the variables that you can set as inputs to Type56. For
example, schedules, heat transfer coefficients, wall resistances, etc.
In general, all the variables that can be set in a typical 'DEF button',
as described in the manual Volume 6, section 6.2.2.3 Specifying the
required input'.

There are many other variables that you cannot change, because you would
need to modify the building description file. One alternative is to use
GenOpt: please follow the tutorial that very kindly Michaël Kummert
shared with us
(http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/demos/index.html#GenoptType56).

Best regards,

Diego