[TRNSYS-users] PCM model for trnsys15?

lfding at mail.ustc.edu.cn lfding at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Sat Jun 23 22:46:24 PDT 2007

Dear trnsys user£¬
I am a trnsys user, I get you email from the trnsys user workshop.I am currently
trying to simulate Radiant Floor System in TYPE 56, and want to add a layer to
the floor, the layer is made by PCM, now I get a new PCM model which is created
by
you from the trnsys website.
I have a difficulty of how the PCM type connected to the type56, and as a layer
of the floor, what is the interface of them? What is the meaning of the
surface-to-surface approach? How I insert the new PCM model into the TYPE56?
In the trnsys website, I can download the zip of PCM model, but the document of
the type can¡¯t open, could you please transfer a new one for me?
Now I work with prebid 5.0.8 and trnsys 15 with iisibat 3, but the zip of PCM
model is created for trnsys 16, do you have another version of the model of
trnsys15? Thank you very much!
Best wishes
                                                          lfding