[TRNSYS-users] Type 109 user problems again

Jianhua Fan jif at byg.dtu.dk
Fri Jun 22 14:37:07 PDT 2007

Dear Trnsys users,

I have problems with type 109 user format. The 109 user type works all right with my weather data for Copenhagen with the latitude approx. 56°, while it is very strange with my weather data for Greenland with the latitude 70.7°. The problem is that there is no solar radiation in a period in summer when it is supposed to have solar radiation. The problem will disappear by simply changing the latitude to 56, but that is not the right solution.

The Trnsys I am using is  16.01.0002.

I am frustrated with type 109 user and thinking about switching back to TRN 14 which I am sure does not have this kind of stupid problem. Can any body help me out

Herewith I send you all the tpf file and the weather data file in view that some of you might know the reason. In order to run the simulation, two nonstandard dlls are needed. They are also enclosed in the email.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Jianhua Fan

______________________________________