[TRNSYS-users] sunspace

CHAINOT Diane diane.chainot at insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jun 22 06:53:37 PDT 2007

Hello,

I put a sunspace on a south wall of a room's building in TRNSYS.

I choose boundary conditions on the wall concerned in TRNBuild :
- I link the sunspace temperature to the wall.
- I don't link the ventilation sunspace to the wall.
--> the temperature of the room all over the year is the same as when there is
no sunspace. The temperature boundary has no effect.

When I link the ventilation, the temperature of the room is changing.

So the temperature boundary is not working? It doesn't take compt of the
conduction of the wall?

If somebody has an idea or a information for me, I would be happy!

Thank you,

Diane chainot.