[TRNSYS-users] Problem using Type-16

Christos Stergiou chris_s1285 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:10:40 PDT 2007

Hello,
I need to get hourly values of beam radiation on 4 tilted walls. Isn't type 16 reliable for doing this? If so, isn't there any other way with trnsys? I only have total horizontal radiation, temperature and relative humidity. I remind you that my problem is that in some timesteps beam radiation calculated by type 16 exceeds extratterestrial radiation and total radiation exceeds the solar constant.

                                                                                                  Thanks in advance,
                                                                                                          Christos