[TRNSYS-users] temperature control problem

hfmobile at mail.ustc.edu.cn hfmobile at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Tue Jun 19 01:01:01 PDT 2007

  I wonder if my understanding is right or not.

   In the use of the solar thermal system.When the outlet temperature of the hot
side fluid of the thermal storage device is higher than the fluid
temperature from  the collector¡¯s outlet, the  system will not need recycling.

   In other words ,In the chart of ONLINE Graphical Plotter curve, the outlet
temperature of the hot side fluid of the thermal storage device should be no more
than the fluid temperature from the collector¡¯s outlet .

   I do not know the above understanding is correct or not, please adviese me.
I would like to be able to find a suitable temperature controller or other
indirect means,with which the outlet temperature of the hot side fluid of the
thermal storage device and the fluid temperature from  the collector¡¯s outlet
will be compared.

    IF the former was higher than the latter, the system should stop running;
Until the former was higher than the latter, the system re-run.

    However, I tired to find it a lot of days, I did not find the suitable
temperature controller or indirect channels.

Best regards

a novice :Mobile