[TRNSYS-users] U-value glazing

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Tue Jun 12 01:30:01 PDT 2007

Bernd,
the u-value referred to in the manual is for display in TRNBuild only (we will change the manual in order to make it clearer).
The u-value of the window is calculated for each timestep depending on the pane temperatures. This u-value is even used in the balances.

Kind regards
Monika
TRANSSOLAR Software Team