[TRNSYS-users] Equation's problem

Samuele ozzysam at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 02:51:39 PDT 2007

    Dear all,

    I have done a simple project (enclosed) in which there are a pump, a boiler, an heat exchanger, a thermal storage and another pump controlled by an equation.

    I think there are no errors but, if I changed some values ( for example the temperature's value in type 14e-2 or the value for the gt equation which controlls the function of the pump)
    It doesn't run.

    Could anybody tell me if the problem is the equation which calculates the control function of the pump?

    Best regards,
                           Samuele.