[TRNSYS-users] informations

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue Jul 10 08:39:05 PDT 2007

Dear Chiara,

The wizard is a simple way to get you started.  In the wizard, you are
defining zones in only one floor. You have a couple of options:
- You can define just 1 zone in the wizard, and in TRNBuild, you can add
a new zone.
- You can define the two zones in the wizard, and in TRNBuild, you have
to change the adjacent walls, to reflect the real situation: a
horizontal wall in your first floor (ceiling) will be adjacent with a
horizontal wall in the second floor (floor).
Best regards,

Diego