[TRNSYS-users] Change Max number of Outputs

Julien L'Hoest julien.lhoest at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 07:26:31 PDT 2007

Hello,
I got the following error:

Error    0.000    0    0    TRNSYS Message      4 : The total number of
OUTPUTS in your simulation exceeds the maximum possible number of TRNSYS
outputs. You can either decrease the number of OUTPUTS in your
simulation or you may increase the maximum number of OUTPUTS that TRNSYS
will accept by modifying that parameter nMaxOutputs in the file
TrnsysConstants.f90. You will need to recompile and relink the trndll.dll

Reported information  : Error 4

So I changed the 'nMaxOutputs' value in the "TrnsysConstants" module but
when I tried to link the Trndll files I got the following errors :

--------------------Configuration: TRNDll - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linking...
   Creating library Debug/TRNDll.lib and object Debug/TRNDll.exp
Comv-tm4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _for_read_dir_i8
Comv-tm7.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _for_read_dir_i8
Comv-che.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _for_read_dir_i8
Comv-deb.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _for_read_dir_i8
Comv-tm1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _for_read_dir_i8
Comv-tm2.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _for_read_dir_i8
Comv-inh.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _for_write_dir_i8
Comv-tm1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _for_write_dir_i8
Comv-tm4.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _for_write_dir_i8
Comv-tm7.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _for_write_dir_i8
Debug/TRNDll.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

TRNDll.dll - 11 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Please has anybody had the same problem and know how to get rid of it ?
I use Cvf 6.6.
Thank you very much.

Julien L'Hoest.