[TRNSYS-users] Automatization in running .dck-files

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed Jul 25 07:15:03 PDT 2007

Dear Julian,

In TRNSYS16, if you go to the manual Volume 1, section 1.10 'Running
TRNSYS in batch files or in hidden mode', you will find that it is
possible to run TRNSYS with additional switches:
c:\TRNSYS16\TrnExe.exe c:\mydeck.dck /n
where /n tells TRNSYS to skip the dialog box at the end of the simulation.
Another swich /h runs TRNSYS in hidden mode.  You need to disable all
online plotters, setting parameter 9 to -1, if you really want to run in
hidden mode.

Best regards,

Diego