[TRNSYS-users] Problems with Type66

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Mon Jul 23 14:08:07 PDT 2007

Hi Julian,

It is possible that there is not enough inertia in the system, and that
the simulation is entering infinite loops at each time step. I would
recommend that you add a pipe to the collector loop, before the pump.
The pipe should be long enough as to keep one-time step worth of fluid.
Please let me know if this strategy solves your problem.
Best regards,

Diego