[TRNSYS-users] Problem with type-16

Christos Stergiou chris_s1285 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:44:50 PDT 2007

Dear Diego,
As i have already written the weather data i am using are highly reliable. In addition i am a student and i am obliged by the university to use these data. Also if you run the project you will notice that the total horizontal radiation is completely normal as well as the radiation in all surfaces except for the eastern one. Therefore i was wondering if this is because of bad setup of my project or there is a problem with type-16. I would highly appreciate it if you could have a look of the project and tell me what is causing this problem. I am resending the data. Thanks in advance.
                                                                     Best regards,
                                                                   Stergiou Christos