[TRNSYS-users] Shading masks

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Thu Jul 12 09:17:53 PDT 2007

Dear TRNSYS users,

I'd like to model shading masks, caused by neighbour buildings. To do
that, I am using Type 68 with "mask file". I understand how to use it
and to connect it to others components. But I am not sure to really
understand how the first column of the file is taken into account by
TRNSYS.

If I put an angle between 0 and 90 °, it means that there is a solar
shading isn't it? But if I write 0 or 90°, what does it mean? How these
values are interpreted by the component : Total shading? No Shading?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Adrien

Adrien JEZEQUEL