[TRNSYS-users] chiller type 107 modeling

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Jul 12 08:26:10 PDT 2007

Dear Thanos,

If you have loads, you have to impose them on a fluid stream. You should
calculate or estimate a mass flow rate, and use the loads to add or
extract energy from the fluid stream.  This can be done with an equation
component.  You will have then the two pieces of information for your
system: a mass flow rate and entering fluid temperature to the equipment.
Best regards,

Diego