[TRNSYS-users] informations

chiaralodi1 at tiscali.it chiaralodi1 at tiscali.it
Tue Jul 10 07:35:12 PDT 2007

Dear David,

I am a student of the university of Modena (Italiy). I have started to
use trnsys but I need your help.
In the Building Project (multizone) in the step 2/10 (DRAWING THE
FLOOR PLAN) each black square represent a zone, The building that I
want to study has 2 floors, if I divide the building in 2 thermal zones
(one for the first floor and the other for the second floor), in the
BUILDING FLOORPLAN I have  to choose 2 adjacent zones or not?

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Chiara Lodi

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali Adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/