[TRNSYS-users] signal-depending summing unit?

Arie Kalkman a.kalkman at chri.nl
Wed Jan 24 00:01:22 PST 2007

Hi Jochen,

Maybe something like this approach might work:

- determine the total on-time using Type24: integrator
- every timestep, determine whether the chiller just switched on using Type
93: input value recall  (if [control value at T=n minus value at T=n-1]
equals 1, the chiller just switched on)
- determine the number of starts by integrating the number of on-switches
(Type93 > Type24)
- divide the total on-time by the number of starts

I hope this answers your question.

Regards, Arie