[TRNSYS-users] Type88

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue Jan 23 09:31:10 PST 2007

Dear Adrien,

I would recommend that you download the latest release, which is
16.01.0002.  We updated the contents of the descriptions in the
proforma.  Please contact your distributor to download the latest version.

This lumped capacitance model solves two differential equations: energy
balance and moisture balance.  The rate of humidity is the rate at which
moisture is added to the space, in terms of mass of water per hour.  I
do not know if this solves your question.
Best regards,

Diego

--
Diego A. Arias