[TRNSYS-users] signal-depending summing unit?

Jochen Doell jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jan 23 02:22:25 PST 2007

Hello,

I have a maybe quite simple problem.
I want to investigate the operating behaviour of an absorption chiller.
In my deck i have a controller which gives me 0 or 1 as a function which
controls this chiller. Now i want to know the mean-operating-period,
that means if the machine starts running, how many timesteps does it
continue until it stops (on the average).
What i need is something like a "signal-depending summing unit". Ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Jochen

Jochen Döll / Diplomand

Dept. Thermally Active Materials and Solar Cooling

Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme
Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

+49 (761) 4588 5456
jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
www.ise.fhg.de