[TRNSYS-users] shading devices

MIGUEL GALLEGO GOMEZ gallegomiguel at uniovi.es
Tue Jan 16 07:18:28 PST 2007

Dear all,

We  are modelling a building and we have a doubt about shading.
When you interconnect Type 68 and Type 34 and according to the explanation of the “Upstream Component Mode”(Parameter 1 of Type 34), if you set this value to “1”, it means the radiation comes from Type 68 so you have already taken into account the view factor, but  there are no outputs in Type 68 referring to “horizontal diffuse radiation”, so which output of the Type 68 are we supposed to match with the Input no4 of the Type 34? Could it be the output “Shaded diffuse radiation on surface”?

Thank you very much in advance.