[TRNSYS-users] Opening a .dsp file with Intel Visual Fortran

Gabriel Teyssedou gabriel.teyssedou at polymtl.ca
Thu Jan 4 12:22:49 PST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to create a new component by using Intel Visual Fortran Version
9.1.3250.2002 with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002. I followed the
instructions described in Chapter 1.9 in the getting stated manual to
generate the new component; however the project workspace generated by
TRNSYS has an extension .dsp and I am unable to open this project file. When
I try to open the .dsp file with Microsoft Visual Studio, I am asked if I
want to convert the file into a Visual C++ 7.0 project file, which generates
a .ncb and a .vcproj files. When I try to build the project, I obtain the
following two errors:

Error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol__DllMainCRTStartup at 12

Fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

How can I open adequately the initial .dsp file generated by TRNSYS?

Thank you,

Gabriel