[TRNSYS-users] Help... error in modelling overhang and mask

gizmoog gizmoog at free.fr
Fri Feb 23 04:18:38 PST 2007

dear users,

I try to model a multizone building with overhang and one of my surface
is almost horizontal and has an overhang but when I run the model, it
returns me (a lot...) :

*** Warning at time       :      1049.000000
    Generated by Unit     :    56
    Generated by Type     :    56
    Message               : Beam radiation greater than 0 occured for
an  incident angle of   90.89 greater than 90° for orientation  12. Beam
radiation has been set to 0.!

I can't find if I did an error.
You'll find attached my model files. Does anybody can help ? (I have to
finish it this week end...)

best regards,
Gizmoog.