[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys time step problem

Liu, Ming - liumy008 Ming.Liu at postgrads.unisa.edu.au
Wed Feb 21 22:31:55 PST 2007

Dear all,

I encountered a problem when using Trnsys16.  That is when I change the
time step in the control card, my simulation results changed a lot.  The
components in my project mainly include: thermal storage unit (TSU)
created by me, Type 56, Type111b & Type114.  I think it is not the
problem of the TSU, because in a project only contain TSU and output
component, when I change the time step in the control card, the
simulation results do not change.  And also, I am aware of that the time
base in Trnbuild must be an integer multiple of the time step.  Is there
anyone know what other reasons can lead to my problem.  Thanks in
advance.

Best regards,

Cherry