[TRNSYS-users] type 56 with TrnOpt

Michel Haller michel.haller at tugraz.at
Tue Feb 13 23:30:04 PST 2007

Just one question:

If you change the .bui file directly by text editor (or GenOpt), will Type 56 realize that the .trn file containing the transfer functions of the walls is not up to date anymore and recalculate them? If it doesn't you might have a problem with this approach.

Regards,

Michel Haller

Michel HALLER
Dipl. Natw. ETH
PhD student Solnet
Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering TU Graz / Graz University of Technology Inffeldgasse 25B, A-8010 Graz
Tel.: +43-316-873-7318
Fax: +43-316-873-7305
E-mail: michel.haller at tugraz.at