[TRNSYS-users] Type 66, Error32 ??

MERIEM SOUSSI soussi_meriem2005 at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 9 05:59:03 PST 2007

Hi Everybody,

        1- I tested a simple simulation with type 66 b and I got an error message:
  Error 32: The end of the input file was found before the End statement was found.
  Can someone help me solve this problem?

        2- Is there a way to test (to know) the contents of the clipboard during the simulation?
  I think that will help me know about the inputs of EES.

  Best thanks.