[TRNSYS-users] Type56 - 2 active layers in one wall??

Arie Kalkman a.kalkman at chri.nl
Thu Feb 8 03:26:13 PST 2007

Hello Björn,

I asked the same question some time ago, and got a direct reply by Marco, so
it's not in the archive. The idea is to insert a dummy zone with a low
thermal resistance between the two active layers. It worked quite well in my
case, thanks Marco. Schematically, it looks like this:

Zone 1

--------------------------------------

oooooooooooooooooooooo  active layer1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx slab