[TRNSYS-users] trnsys-ees connection

LiDapeng jiap1120 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 04:43:28 PST 2007

dear trnsys users:
  I want to use type66 and type557a to simulate a heat pump cycle, and a simple heat pump cycle including evaporator, compressor, condenser and throttle valve is modeled with EES. The outlet fluid temperature of type557a is as the import parameter(ie. enter water temperature of condenser) of EES, and the export parameter of EES is as the inlet fluid temperature of type557a, so these both form a cycle. But i don't know how to determine this cycle's initial value, such as enter water temperature at time=0.
  Doed anyone help me? Thank you very much!
  Best regards!

Dapeng