[TRNSYS-users] libmx.dll is missing

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Wed Aug 29 02:13:20 PDT 2007

Dear Michael,

the simulation continues because the userlib which requires libmx.dll isn't used within the TRD file.
For figuring out which DLL is causing the problem you may try the following:
-  remove all files userlibs\ReleaseDLLs
- start a Examples\TRNSED\SDHW-TRNSED.TRD (should run without the error message)
- copy one DLL after the other back into userlibs\ReleaseDLLs and retry running Examples\TRNSED\SDHW-TRNSED.TRD

Cheers,

Marion