[TRNSYS-users] Implementation of TESS-Type 669

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Aug 28 15:13:08 PDT 2007

<I would like to use the TYPE "696b" of the TESS-HVAC-library in my
project, to model the energy-consumption of a simple AC-Unit. But when I
checked the studio example, that I got from TRANSSOLAR , I realized that
there is no possibility to evaluate the energy output of the component.>

The outputs of the model from the proforma should be:

OUT(1)=Outlet air temperature
OUT(2)=Outlet air humidity ratio
OUT(3)=Outlet air percent relative humidity
OUT(4)=Outlet air flow rate
OUT(5)=Outlet air pressure
OUT(6)=Sensible energy requirement in heating mode
OUT(7)=Latent energy requirement in heating mode
OUT(8)=Total (sensible+latent) energy requirement in cooling mode
OUT(9)=Sensible energy requirement in cooling mode
OUT(10)=Latent energy requirement in cooling mode
OUT(11)=Required reheat energy

Please let me know what the outputs are in the proforma that you are using.

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC