[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

alexander.okriftel at freenet.de alexander.okriftel at freenet.de
Fri Aug 24 01:26:19 PDT 2007

hello all, i´m a student in berlin, i´m working on my final year project, i´ve been updated a trnsys 15 projekt to 16.1, but i don,t get it to work. beside the standart types i use a old typ 210 ( which seems to work) and the multi port storage typ 340 (which seems to make problems). in the result file i get for the type 340 warning after warning up to error:"difference in power balance is ...%" how now? hope you can give me advice. fine regards, alexander