[TRNSYS-users] Error 1000 ? Help

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Thu Aug 23 12:09:10 PDT 2007

Look at https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2007/002115.html
You have to be carefull with the dll files. There should be no dll file in ..\Trnsys16\UserLib
Move them to ..\Trnsys16\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs\  or
..\Trnsys16\UserLib\DebugDLLs\ depending on the
mode on which your external DLLs were compiled
and linked.

This happens for example if you install the TESS libs, because the installation copies the dll into ..\Trnsys16\UserLib

Good luck
Hermann

 DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
 Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
 TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
 Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

 Tel.: +43 316 873 7314
 Fax : +43 316 873 7305