[TRNSYS-users] emissivity + absorption

uros leskovsek uros.leskovsek2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 05:50:26 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I have found in FAQs, that it is not possible to apply different values for
absorption end emisivity (of solar radiation) for opaque walls in TRNSYS. ("
*Question: Is it possible to use different values for Absorption and
Emissivity in type 56 ?*A: The longwave absorption and emissivity for opaque
walls are assumed to be equal (E=A=1 inside the zone).")

I would like to ask how to make a simulation in a case in
which external opaque walls have high emissivity and low absorptivity.

 p.s:Note, that I m very new TRNSYS user, so plase tolerate if my question
is unsuitable.

Regards,
Uros Leskovsek