[TRNSYS-users] Gains in a building

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Thu Aug 16 06:17:48 PDT 2007

1. Define a new input variable in PREBID (click on the "Inputs" Button at the project window; click on "add" ...)
2. Use the new variable for e.g. GAINS; open the gains type manager window; click on one of the blue arrows -> dialog opens; choose "Input" and enter your new variable.
3. The new variable should be available in IIsibat or in your deck so you can use a data reader for your real data and connect the output with the new
Input variable of PREBID.

Have a lot of fun
Hermann Schranzhofer

 DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
 Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
 TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
 Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

 Tel.: +43 316 873 7314
 Fax : +43 316 873 7305