[TRNSYS-users] typ 340

alexander.okriftel at freenet.de alexander.okriftel at freenet.de
Tue Aug 14 05:54:03 PDT 2007

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
hello all,i´m a student in berlin, i´m working on my final year project,i´ve been updated a trnsys 15 projekt to 16.1, but i don,t get it to work.beside the standart types i use a old typ 210 ( which seems to work) and the multi port storage typ 340 (which seems to make problems).in the result file i get for the type 340 warning after warning up to error:"difference in power balance is ...%"how now?hope you can give me advice.fine regards,alexander